Fitter Knitters

This Fiber-along is for crafty people who are trying to shed some pounds or just be healthier. We're here to support each other, celebrate our accomplishments, promote activities (knitting instead of eating!), and inform each other of crafty projects relating to weight loss.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Motivation!

I found this cool thing called My Virtual Model at That One Blonde Girl. This is what I look now, and what I'll look at my goal weight. What I look like now is pretty accurate!



4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger magKNITficent said...

I like your virtual model, but mine looked awful...

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Traceyleezle said...

OH my, this was a real eye opener for me. My model was...to me for comfort. Sign me up! I need to shed some pounds for pure health sake, my family is litered with diabetics.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger slyn said...

I just did this today and it is definitely motivational. How brave of you to post yours on your blog in a swimsuit no less! Bravo!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger f. pea said...

I think the way you look now is great! Your virtual model rocks that red swimsuit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home