Fitter Knitters

This Fiber-along is for crafty people who are trying to shed some pounds or just be healthier. We're here to support each other, celebrate our accomplishments, promote activities (knitting instead of eating!), and inform each other of crafty projects relating to weight loss.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Support Megan!

Megan and I will be riding in the Tour de Cure this February. We'll be riding 25 miles! This ride raises money for the American Diabetes Association. Millions of people are affected by diabetes in the US, those with the disease and their families. Megan is fundraising by selling a gorgeous sock pattern. It's a really good cause and a really cute sock! You can also donate $10 directly to Megan's tour page and be entered in a drawing for wonderful prizes!

I'll be in Houston until Sunday so I don't know when I'll have a chance to check my email but when I return hopefully I'll have a button and I'll get everyone on the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home