Fitter Knitters

This Fiber-along is for crafty people who are trying to shed some pounds or just be healthier. We're here to support each other, celebrate our accomplishments, promote activities (knitting instead of eating!), and inform each other of crafty projects relating to weight loss.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Tomorrow is a new day!

So I tried to start my diet plan this week, but fell off the wagon last night (why did I have chocolate covered pretzals in the house, why!!!!!) But tomorrow is another day. I plan on either going cycling with Megan or going to "Body Attack" at the gym.

I will be having to leave my gym soon, or transfer locations. More about that later, I need to tell someone (my roommate, like that's not a huge hint) and then I can spill to the world!

Look for our first competition on Monday, I'm finishing up the specifics.

Stay healthy!
Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home